Sunday 16 April 2017

Fairy Garden

It is Easter Sunday today so, although I did pull a few weeds on my visit to Happinest Hollow today, I mostly just played. I cleared an area beside the wishing well to start my fairy garden and surrounded it with the driftwood I had been collecting for the last couple of weeks. It is a work-in-progress but I have set up my fairy houses (six so far) and a few bits of moss, some rocks and shells and a few store-bought fairy garden supplies (including adorable pink and red toadstools). This area is in constant shade so I will have to find out what fairy-sized plants might be happy growing here.






1 comment:

  1. this is such a lovely journey yu and nova have embarked upon..Im so very glad your dad was able to see and get a feel fr the space. It sunds quite magical. I cant wait t come visit once you are settled in.

    ReplyDelete