Monday 27 March 2017

Well, my parking spot is now finalized. I am very happy with the location and have been exploring the nearby trails with great delight! I have bought several family members out to see it and everyone can see the potential in this spot. I can't wait to make it my own! Mum is helping me with designing a small natural garden around the old pond. I will need to invest in some fencing to have a safe area for Nova. I plan to have a sitting area (and possibly my fairy garden)under the trees and beside the lovely ivy-covered well. And lots of bird feeders - I plan to put some up this week so that the birds have a chance to find them even before I move in.

Here are a couple of photos of the new spot:



The only downside about this spot is that it is not legal so there will always be a nagging worry that someone will report us for living there. The landlord is putting up some privacy fencing and hedging to minimize the ability to see into the property but we won't be invisible. I'm hoping the fact that the last tenants lived there in a RV for 5 years will mean that the neighbours are not likely to complain.


No comments:

Post a Comment