Saturday 14 January 2017

Small business :)

Well, I think that a business that you can hold in the palm of your hand gives new meaning to the phrase "small business" :)



I was recently introduced to essential oils by my sister and have decided to become a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA.

If I'm going to do any form of self-employment in my new home, it will definitely need to be compact. I'm also an advisor for Forever, a company that provides online photo storage as well as digital scrapbooking and photo gifts. That business is all done from my laptop.

So I now have two businesses that will only take up one square foot of the 240 that I will have in Happinest! I wasn't looking for space-saving when I chose to represent these companies but I do think it's rather interesting that they will both easily fit into my tiny home!

No comments:

Post a Comment