Wednesday 11 November 2020

2020 - what a year!

 It’s been a long time since my last post - over two years! I guess that means that tiny house life just settled into a regular routine. I’ve now lived in Happinest for over three years. I still love it and consider it the best financial decision I ever made! I was able to pay it off in two years - and now, for the first time in my life, I have disposable income.

During this COVID pandemic, that extra money has allowed me to offer financial assistance to friends and family, support organizations that supply food to low-income families and even to support our healthcare workers. My daughter and I acted as fairie chocolatiers and delivered 175 Emergency Chocolate bars to three local hospitals and over 100 Cozy Comfort meal kits to local organizations. It felt great to be able to make a small difference during such a challenging year!




No comments:

Post a Comment