Wednesday 26 July 2017

A visit to the house

As I hadn't seen the house since it moved up to Jamie's new home in Nanaimo, I figured it was time for a visit. Between moving and settling into his new home, Jamie had just restarted work on the trailer. I was thrilled to see that the windows had arrived and been installed. I'm glad I went with the black trim as I think the cedar and black are a great combination. The white door will be painted in a rich "Peacock's Plume" (a deep teal). Inside feels very spacious and bright and the pine ceiling and cedar lofts look lovely. The white walls just have primer on right now but will be a semi-gloss white that will brighten the place even further. The kitchen, bathroom, stairs, window trim and finishing touches still need to be completed so it will be a few more weeks until everything is done. I can't wait to get settled and live in this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment