Thursday 14 September 2017

Final inspection

Well it's not all good news but overall was a good day!

I now officially own my tiny house - payment made and key received. And it will most likely be arriving on Friday afternoon :)  

The not-so-good part is that some things that I thought were included in my house build were apparently not. The biggest of these missing items is kitchen cabinets.  I'd also expected living room shelves, a little closet under the stairs, and railings in the bedroom and boot closets. None of this will prevent me from moving but will mean I can't fully unpack and settle in. 

So now to find a carpenter with spare time (not easy) to put in some cabinets and do a few finishing jobs to make Happinest a finished home. I can't wait to get settled in - it has been a stressful journey. The house will still only be stored at the Hollow but I will be spending as many daytime hours there as a I possibly can!

No comments:

Post a Comment